WordPress Website Maintenance Plans
6 December 2019 2 min read
Do you always have issues updating and managing your WordPress site? Having problems when you want to add some minor new functionality to your existing site or optimize it?
Our WordPress website maintenance plans are designed to provide you with 24/7 support regarding anything you might need. We are your development partner which is always here to help you and who you can rely on.
We work for you to ensure that your site runs smoothly and does best for your business and keeps up with all the changes in the digital world. Our WordPress maintenance packages keep your website safe, updated and relevant.
Our WordPress Website Maintenance Plans
The basic plan gives you everything you need for a small business website, except all the primary work like plugin updates and security it has a guaranteed set amount of hours per month for additional small amends and new features you want to add to your site.
The Basic plan includes:
- Daily back-ups of your website
- Monthly calls with our support to discuss priorities
- A Trello board with all the tasks to track what we do and discuss
- Monthly Plugin updates
- WordPress core updates
- PHP updates to the current version
- Up to 5 hours of additional minor development tasks and work on new functionality and pages
Basic plan is $200/month or $1990/year if you’ll purchase it for 1 year ahead.
The Pro plan includes everything which is presented in the “Basic” plan, but in addition to this, you have more services for your business.
The Pro plan includes
- Everything that is presented in the “Basic” plan
- Uptime monitoring
- Primary SEO optimization
- Automated security scans
- A staging site (all the updates are performed on the staging site, tested and only then transferred to live)
- Up to 10 hours of additional development tasks and work on new functionality and pages
- Version controlled code
- UX research and consultancy
- Two hours of CMS training
Pro plan is $400/month or $3990/year if you’ll purchase it for 1 year ahead.
If you’re site is made using WordPress, it doesn’t matter whether it uses some third-party theme or made using a custom WordPress theme, we can provide maintenance for any of those and for websites of any complexity. We have a number of years of web-development experience to guarantee you that everything will run smoothly.
If you have any questions concerning WP care plans or anything else, don’t hesitate to Get In Touch right now.