What is SEO for?
SEO stands for “Search Engine Optimization” and it’s main purpose is for your website to rank higher in the search results on Google, Bing and other engines.
SEO includes a number of different actions that can be taken to improve your rankings, among them are:
- creating unique copy
- optimizing the speed of your website
- making the website responsive
- optimizing the robots.txt and sitemap files
- making sure that every page is indexed
- setting up “Google Search Console” and other tools
SEO can be primary and on-going, to make sure that your website is ranking high and attracting users, such work needs to be done constantly.